Tuesday, May 28, 2013

with much love & appreciation.

UPDATE (DECEMBER 2013): I am again blogging but at a new address: welfordpurls.wordpress.com - the email address that I have left posted in the right margin is still active so please do not hesitate to email me if you have questions or comments.

After much deliberation, and having done this in the past but knowing that this is the right thing for me right now, I am hanging up my blogging hat indefinitely. I have loved this space and sharing my knitting, crafting and other adventures with you over the past few years. As I embark on this new journey of motherhood and enjoying our growing family (no, I'm not pregnant - haha), I feel less pulled to this space to share the stitches made in the evenings from my clicking needles. Mostly because the needles are no longer clicking frequently and I am not missing my crafting at all. I will continue to share projects on ravelry (username: welfordpurls) and I hope to return to this space when I have the energy to share my projects with you all.

Thank you for your readership, encouragement and kindness over the years. I hope you will keep in touch over on ravelry - please add me if you haven't already done so.
Warmly,
Rachel

ps. I will continue to receive comments made on the blog so please so not hesitate if you have a question to post as I will respond as best I can in time. 

5 comments:

  1. Awww, I've so loved reading your blog Rachel - your projects are exquisite and your notes and modifications so appreciated. I am happy to read you're enjoying mommy time with your little one and very much understand how time flies when little people are around! I'll have to keep a better eye out for your projects on Ravelry, that's all! All the best to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great summer, Rachel! I've enjoyed reading your blog over the years. I'll definitely keep in touch on Ravelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same (though my blog was not nearly as long lived. When you have a little one at home (mine is now a toddler) and, in my case, are also working again, time is quite precious, and it's nice to just live in the moment (or survive in the moment, whichever it may be).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about you the other day.
    Hope to see you around Rav.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed reading your posts so much! My only regret is that I didn't stumble upon your blog earlier :) I'm looking forward to following your projects on Ravelry!

    ReplyDelete